lunes, 22 de octubre de 2018

IT'S ONLY ROCK & ROLL BUT I LIKE IT. The Rolling Stones. 1974




If I could stick my pen in my heart
Si pudiera clavar el bolígrafo en mi corazón

and spill it all over the stage
y derramarlo por todo el escenario

Would it satisfy ya, would it slide on by ya
¿te alegraríao te resbalaría,

Would you think the boy is strange? Ain't he strange?
o pensarías este chico es raro? ¿No es raro?

If I could win ya, if I could sing ya
Si pudiera conquistarte,si pudiera cantarte

a love song so divine
una canción de amor tan divina

Would it be enough for your cheating heart?
¿sería suficiente para tu corazón tramposo?

If I broke down and cried, If I cried...?
si me derrumbara y llorara, ¿si llorara..?

I know it's only rock 'n' roll but I like it
Yo sé que es solo rock´n roll pero me gusta

I know it's only rock 'n' roll but I like it, like it, yes I do
Yo sé que es solo rock´n roll pero me gusta, me gusta, sí me gusta

Oh well, I like it, I like it, I like it
Oh sí, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta

I said can't you see that this old boy has been a lonely?
Dije, ¿no ves que este muchacho ha sido un solitario?

If I could stick a knife in my heart,
Si pudiera clavarme un puñal en el corazón,

suicide right on stage
suicidarme en el escenario

would it be enough for your teenage lust
¿le bastaría a tu lujuria adolescente?
 

Would it help to ease the pain? Ease your brain?
¿ayudaría a aliviar el dolor?¿te calmaría?

Yeah, If I could dig down deep in my heart
Sí, si pudiera cavar profundamente en mi corazón

feelings would flood on the page
los sentimientos inundarían la página

Would it satisfy ya, would it slide on by ya
¿te alegraría o te resbalaría,

would you think the boy is insane? He's insane
o pensarías el chico está loco?
Está loco

can't you see that this old boy has been a lonely?
¿no ves que este muchacho ha sido un solitario?

do you think that you're the only girl around?
crees que  tú eres la única chica que existe?

I bet you think that you're the only woman in town, ah, ooh yeah
apuesto a que crees que eres la única mujer en la cuidad, oh s
í 

I said I know it's only rock 'n' roll but I like it
I said I know it's only rock 'n' roll but I like it
I know it's only rock 'n' roll but I like it, yeah


No hay comentarios: